What are you looking for?

Tuesday 9 January 2018

HOT 97’S PETER ROSENBERG ANNOUNCES UPCOMING HIP-HOP HEAVY ALBUM

Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg has been a staple in New York radio for the past decade.

 As a seasoned curator of all things hip-hop, the “Real Late” radio show host is leveling up by dropping his own full-length studio album. On Wednesday night, (Jan 3), Rosenberg started off his late-night show informing all of his fellow insomniacs about his plan to hit the studio for his upcoming debut album.
“It’s time. It’s time. Why not put out an album?” Rosenberg said as he opened his show. “I’m digging through the rolodex and I’m going to fire up an album and make something happen. And I’ve always known that that when I did decide to do this, I was always quite confident that I could do something really special on the account of the relationships I’ve made and my ear.”
Rosenberg’s album comes four years after his last original body of work, New York Renaissance. His 2013 mixtape featured the likes of ASAP Rocky, Action Bronson, Joey Badass, Smoke DZA, ASAP Ferg, and more. He also says he wants Black Thought and Chris Rivers to do a sequel to Big Pun’s “Super Lyrical.” The DJ also entertained some requests for who else should appear on the LP.
“I have a lot of different ideas but what all we’re able to do, we’ll see,” said Rosenberg.

Who do you think should appear on Rosenberg’s next project? Stream his official announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment