What are you looking for?

Monday 15 January 2018

Cozz Looks For Answers To His Many “Questions



It’s been a while, but Cozz has finally returned with some new material.

Last week, the L.A. rapper released his contemplating track, “Questions.”  Today, the Dreamville signee returns with the song’s brand new music video.
In this video treatment, roles between cops and citizens are reversed.  We see the West Coast rapper riding in a police cruiser, arresting cops, and taking them to the police station for questioning. In a turn of unfortunate events, Cozz eventually shoots a cop in the back.
“Yeah, cause I got a lot of questions/I’d rather ask first/I don’t wanna second guess shit/Tell me why these niggas pride is bigger than they work effort/Bad at they struggle, but don’t hustle to earn cheddar/I work, get up early to earn the first letter,” raps Cozz.

“Questions” is the first single off Cozz’ forthcoming debut album, Effected.
Watch the video

No comments:

Post a Comment